Practice Assistants and Receptionists
Harley Street Hearing is London’s largest independent audiology clinic located in the prestigious Harley Street area of London. We are currently seeking highly motivated and customer-focused individuals to join our team as Practice Assistants, and Receptionists.
As the first point of contact for our patients, you will play a vital role in ensuring a positive and welcoming experience.
- Excellent customer-facing skills with a friendly, professional and approachable demeanour
- Strong computer literacy
- Prior experience in a Practice Assistant, Receptionist or Customer Service role preferred
- Exceptional organisational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively in a fast-paced environment
If you’ve got what it takes to join our exciting team please send your CV by e-mail here
Harley Street Hearing is long established as an all-embracing audiological practice providing a full range of audiological and vestibular services.
We are London’s largest hearing clinic and are always looking for experienced audiologists.
Qualifications and experience:
- An MSc / BSc in Audiology with clinical and commercial dispensing experience
- The post requires HCPC registration.
To apply please send your CV by email here