Hearing Aid Repairs & Adjustments
Hearing Aid Repairs
Just like any other technological device, hearing aids can sometimes require repairs. Whether it’s due to everyday wear and tear, accidental damage, or even an encounter with a curious canine, issues can arise.
At Harley Street Hearing, we’re here to help. Our team is well-equipped to assess, diagnose, and address any problems your hearing aids may face. Whenever possible, we aim to resolve issues in-house. However, if your device needs to be sent to the manufacturer, rest assured that we’ll be by your side, working diligently to get your device back in working order as swiftly as possible.
Hearing Aid Adjustments
If you’ve noticed your hearing aids are no longer meeting your hearing needs, it could be due to changes in your hearing, and adjustments maybe necessary. Our team of highly qualified clinical audiologists can conduct hearing tests and fine-tune your hearing aids to ensure they cater to your unique requirements.
Harley Street Hearing patients who purchase hearing aids receive a lifetime of aftercare with complimentary annual reviews including:
- Your ears will be examined and if necessary wax removed using microsuction
- Retesting your hearing to check there have been no changes
- Your hearing aids will be tested and adjusted to ensure they are optimised for your audiological profile
- Use of our loan service to minimise any disruptions to your daily life if your hearing aids need to be sent for repair
- Updates on the latest hearing technology from all the major manufacturers
If you have hearing aids that need repairing, or adjustments that need addressing, please don’t hesitate to contact us so we can get you back to hearing to your very best ability in no time.