Widex Hearing Aids
Widex is a family owned company founded in Denmark in 1956. Today, it is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of hearing aids. Widex hearing aids are sold in more than 100 countries around the world, and the company employs over 4,000 people worldwide.
Even a top-level hearing aid can sometimes sound artificial until now.
- Zerodelay technology eradicates problems with delay-based distortion, which is what makes hearing aids sound artificial. Meaning unbelievable clear natural sound.
- Maximum Moisture Resistance and long life – since less corrosion means more durability. You’ll welcome advanced water-resistant nano coating to resist moisture.
- Fingertip Control using the Moment app on your apple or android phone makes it easy to control your hearing aids.
- EVOKE learns from different situations. it remembers all changes you make and intelligently applies them to similar situations – even if you’re in a totally new environment.
- EVOKE knows the difference between classical and pop music. How a meeting sounds different than a party. And it keeps up with you indoors and out – mapping your environment and adjusting accordingly.
- Teach EVOKE what you want to hear via the accompanying Evoke app. Simply listen to two sound profiles and select the sound you prefer, it’s never been easier to improve your hearing in everyday, real-life situations
- Turn your smartphone into a remote control with the Tone-link app, change programs, adjust volume, mute and change directional focus.
This made-for-iPhone hearing aid is designed to deliver a high level of connectivity and sound. With an intuitive swipe-function app, personalised sound programs, and multiple ways of connecting.
- A clean sound hearing aid rated by wearers as significantly better than others. Brilliant sound – even when streaming.
- Up to 30% better speech understanding in wind with the SMARTWIND MANAGER™ that significantly reduces wind noise annoyance
- Better power consumption than many made-for-iPhone streaming hearing aids; with PowerSaver Plus™ technology, designed specifically for the demands of connectivity
- Soft Level Noise Reduction that allows soft speech sounds to be heard, while reducing bothersome soft noises
What makes UNIQUE better than other similar hearing aids?
- A wider sound picture – so you can hear both soft and loud sounds in comfort
- The best wind noise reduction system available, so even in windy environments you can still hear speech
- It detects your listening situation automatically and makes sure you hear the right sound at the right time in the right place
- It’s the fully-automatic solution to hearing loss. Put them on and enjoy all the sounds around you.
A small, stylish Receiver-in-the-ear, it lets you hear clearly and without distortion designed for people with severe to profound hearing loss.
- Hear what people behind you are saying
- Enjoy conversations in noisy environments such as a restaurants
- Weather resistant so you can enjoy hearing even when outdoors
- Small but powerful and with long battery life
If you are deaf in one ear and have normal hearing in the other, then WIDEX CROS is for you. This solution can also be used if you are deaf in one ear and hearing impaired in the other. This is known as a BiCROS solution.
Hear all sounds
Without two working ears, your brain has difficulty working out the precise origin of sounds.
Because it picks up sounds on your deaf side, WIDEX CROS helps you hear all the sounds around you. That means that you can hear sounds from your deaf side without turning your head.
The DEX Family
The DEX communication accessories from Widex keep hearing aid users connected to a whole world of sounds. They make it easy for them to connect quickly and instantly to remote controls, TVs, personal audio systems, tablets and more. Whether it is music, phone calls, TV or remote controls, there is a DEX for every situation.
As we are independent we can choose from all Widex hearing aids available, as well as from all hearing manufacturers. We can also repair and adjust any Widex, or other manufacturer’s, hearing aids.