Hearing Aid Glasses
Hearing aid glasses offer a clever combination to combine hearing aids and spectacles to help those who are not keen on the idea of having a hearing aid in their ear or are already used to wearing glasses. Hearing glasses UK come in a number of combinations, including:
The All In One Glasses
Seeing and hearing in one. This makes the hearing aids nearly invisible and is ideal for people who appreciate an unobtrusive solution for a natural hearing sensation both professionally and privately.
Your own glasses adapted
The hearing aid clicks onto the frames of your own glasses. It is also possible to adapt any additional sets of sunglasses and reading glasses.
Eight channels allow one of our highly trained audiologists to program the device to your precise level of hearing loss. They are easily removed for cleaning or servicing.
One of our highly trained audiologists will advise on what is the best for your personal needs.
Combined Glasses With Hearing Aids
Benefits Of Glasses With Built In Hearing Aids
As with all types of hearing aids, there are a number of pros and cons when it comes to glasses with built in hearing aids.
Some of the pros include:
- Discreet design – many hearing glasses UK are almost invisible to everyone else as they are connected with your glasses. Your glasses will be the only thing that other people will see.
- Dual functionality – the main reason why people opt for glasses with hearing aids UK is their dual functionality of being able to improve your hearing and vision at the same time.
- Styles – as with all types of glasses, there are a wide range of stylish frames that can be chosen to suit your face shape and look. They can even be attached to your already existing glasses.
- Comfort – as the hearing aid is connected to your glasses and rarely goes in-ear, they are often a very comfortable solution for those who do not want an in-ear hearing aid.
Some of the cons include:
- There may be some technical limitations depending on the shape and size of the hearing glasses.
- They may not be a suitable solution for all individuals as this will depend on the severity of hearing loss and any particular conditions that may also make hearing aid glasses a less than ideal option.
Who Are Hearing Glasses Most Suitable For?
Glasses with hearing aids UK are suitable for individuals with all types of hear loss and are often a personal preference. While our audiologist will typically recommend one of our hearing aid types, if you would prefer hearing glasses then we can certainly assist with your decision.
Hearing aid glasses are also well suited to individuals with conductive hearing loss. This particular condition affects the quality of sound being passed to the inner ear as a result of blockage. Hearing aid glasses can help to amplify sound to make it easier to hear.
Is The Glasses Hearing Aid Combo The Right Choice For You?
It can be difficult to decide whether the glasses hearing aid combo is the right choice for your needs. There are a number of different options to consider when it comes to hearing aids, so knowing what the right choice for you is will depend entirely on your individual requirements. That’s where our expert team come in. Here at Harley Street Hearing Clinic, our audiologists can provide bespoke solutions tailored to your needs. Book a consultation today to find out more.
Bruckhoff & Labelle Hearing Glasses
Bruckhoff & Labelle hearing glasses have been developed and produced with technical and optical expertise and are an innovative hearing aid system.
The Bruckhoff La Belle hearing aid system is discreet and can be an excellent solution designed to compliment your glasses.
As a practical and affordable option, Bruckhoff & Labelle hearing aids can be added to your normal glasses, reading glasses or even sunglasses. Bruckhoff & Labelle are available in AC (air conduction) or BC (bone conduction), giving you a variety of hearing glasses options.
Can Harley Street Hearing Clinic Help Me?
Whether you’re looking for combined glasses with hearing aids or any other type of hearing aid or hearing loss assistance, our expert audiologists can help. As specialists in all types of hearing loss, we can provide the most appropriate advice for your individual needs. No matter your requirements or type of hear loss, our team can help. Book a consultation to find out more, today.